Monday, March 21, 2011

anxiously waiting for tomorrow..............

Tomorrow we go to the first OB appointment.  I'm super excited to see a picture of squishy again but I'm also scared.  Optimism is not one of my strong points. That's my wife's job. The hope is they will tell us that squishy is right where it's supposed to be and we have nothing to worry about. Let's just say we are all happier that I'm on meds. because if I wasn't right now...oh boy.  Not good. K has this way of grounding me and calming me down.
K is getting more and more tired.  I tried to get her to go for a walk with me but since the last ultrasound she is afraid to do anything remotely strenuous.  She did clean up the house though. Even if it was because she felt a little guilty for being so tired. It's hard to watch because there is nothing I can do except let her rest and sleep. 
She has been getting cravings of teriyaki chicken and toast.  Much better than my mothers, blood pudding. Yup, you read that right. It's a type of sausage made by cooking blood or dried blood with a filler until it is thick enough to congeal when cooled .Apparently she used to make it in Norway. Don't worry not going into details of that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment