Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Do they know??

I swear our animals know she is pregnant. Ever since we found out they are constantly laying on her. And the little brown one which is my dog is usually so far up my ass that it drives me crazy, but now look at her. They must know something.  K is at 7 weeks and 5 days today. So far she is constantly nauseous, but no puke yet so that's a good thing.  She usually starts falling asleep about 7:30, then I have to tell her to go to bed which she replies "no, I'm fine". Then I wait about another 30 minutes and watch her eyes slowly go shut then say, "honey why don't we watch TV upstairs".  That usually does it. I know if we lay there she will pass out in 15 minutes or less. Then the inevitable happens, she wakes up at least 3 times to pee. No wonder she is always tired.  Pregnancy is not for the faint of heart. That is why I'm glad it's K and not me. Don't get me wrong I would of loved to of had a child of my own. But I just don't think I would handle it as well as she is. There would be a lot of moaning and groaning and tons of bitching. So my job for the next 8 months is to make her as comfortable as I can and to take care of her. That is something I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment